What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD (CBD, English cannabidiol) is a substance obtained from hemp inflorescences. Absolutely safe, does not cause psychoactive effects and has many useful properties due to the stimulation of cannabinoid receptors.
The product consists of two components. These are CBD isolate, a white, tasteless powder, and MCT oil, coconut oil, which is an ideal carrier for CBD and is well absorbed by the human body.
What is it used for?
According to the results of the survey, people resorted to the use of CBD oil for the following reasons:
- 34% - expected to stimulate mental activity, activate cognitive functions, improve memory and increase learning ability.
- 29% - to help get rid of bad habits (alcohol, cigarettes, etc.).
- 28% - need normal sleep, suffer from insomnia/nightmares, wake up frequently.
- 28% - to reduce anxiety, irritability, reduce the effects of stress, etc.
- 14% - fight migraines, chronic and other pains.
- 13% - elimination of negative effects affecting the brain and nervous system.
- 12% - improvement of the condition of hair, skin.
- 10% - help in the fight against serious diseases.
- 10% - the need for recovery after difficult workouts.
- 7% - the desire to be in trend: it's cool, it's useful.
What results did the use lead to?
- 11% didn't get the desired effect.
- 36% - helped after additional consultations / increase in dosage / duration of administration.
- 53% - helped immediately.
The oil is taken orally. Draw the required number of drops into a pipette and drip under the tongue, wait 30-60 seconds or swallow immediately.
It is recommended to take it on an ongoing basis, or in courses of 40 days, with breaks. Determined individually.
The result of use depends on the correct dosage.
The ideal dose of CBD for each person depends on many factors, including:
- your tolerance for CBD;
- individual body chemistry;
- your weight.
There are three rules for determining dosage:
Rule 1: Ask yourself, "What am I using a CBD product for?"
Rule 2: Gradually increase the dosage until the desired result is achieved. You determine the amount of CBD.
Rule 3: Consider the characteristics of the body.
Two people of the same weight respond differently to the same dose of CBD. Each person and his reactions are individual.
Calculation of CBD dose by weight:
- Low dosage - 2 mg per 10 kg;
- Average dosage is 6 mg per 10 kg;
- High dosage - 15 mg per 10 kg.
1 to 25 mg of CBD per day - microdose, recommended:
- to strengthen the body/prevention;
- for recovery after training;
- to improve the quality of sleep;
- for migraine and other types of headaches;
- for mood swings, stress and anxiety;
- for nausea and menopausal symptoms;
- for PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder);
- for metabolic disorders.
10 to 100 mg of CBD per day - standard dose, indications for use:
- chronic pain, inflammation;
- high blood pressure;
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS);
- autoimmune disorders;
- Lyme disease;
- nervousness, insomnia, depression;
- fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis;
- multiple sclerosis;
- autism spectrum disorder;
- Crohn's disease and IBS, colitis, inflammatory bowel disease;
- weight loss, nausea
From 50 to 200 mg of CBD per day - macrodose, indications for use:
- epileptic seizures;
- liver disease;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Alzheimer's disease.
Not a drug. Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation, not recommended for small children.